Ten Song for Valentine Day



this is the first post for this blog. and today is February 13th, means, tomorrow is valentine day. there are many songs about love. i have my own list for this. the best songs for valentine. it's all love song of course :D

check this out. do you have your own list? so why don't you share it with me? :D

P.S This list is Unordered! :D


Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last





K-Ci & JoJo - All My Life





Bryan Adams - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?





The Bird and the Bee - How Deep is your love (bee gees cover)





Beatles - I Will





Michael Bublé - Haven't Met You Yet





WE COULD BE IN LOVE-LEA SALONGA & BRAD KANE





Sondre Lerche - The Curse of being in Love





The Cardigans - Love Fools





Mika - Lover Boy





Jammie Cullum - Everlasting Love




so that's it! my ten song for this valentine day... anyway, some friend says that this is f*cklentine day.. not valentine. LOL

btemplates

0 comments:

Post a Comment